The gas booster pump is a kind of gas booster pump. Its principle is to use low pressure gas to drive the large piston to drive the small piston of the high pressure booster cylinder. The pressurization ratio of the gas booster pump is obtained by calculating the area ratio of the large and small pistons. Here are six precautions for the use of the gas booster pump, as follows:
1. The user shall prepare the pressurized gas and pipeline, driving gas and pipeline, and outlet pipeline of high-pressure gas, fix the booster pump according to the instructions of the booster pump when it leaves the factory, and connect the pipeline according to the size of each inlet and outlet connector of the booster pump; Check whether the pressure resistance is sufficient and whether the connector has leakage. After the check is complete, the pressurization test can be carried out.
2. Air source: The driving air source pressure range of the gas booster pump is generally 1.8-8bar. It is not recommended that its driving air source exceed 10bar. If the driving air source is too high, the pump body will be damaged to a large extent, and even the operators will be injured.
3. Model selection: The customer should select the corresponding boost ratio according to the pressure of their own needs, and highlight the air source pressure, intake pressure, output pressure demand and flow according to their own pressure needs, so that the technicians can help you select the model more accurately.
4. For the on-site use environment: the on-site use environment must be clean and free of too large dust particles. The driving air source and pressurized medium should not contain too much moisture, otherwise the service life of the pump will be greatly reduced.
5. Requirements for pipelines: When using on site, the customer must check the tightness of the high-pressure output pipeline. The pipes, valves and pressure gauges used must be greater than the rated pressure output by the gas booster pump, so as to ensure the operation safety of personnel to a large extent.
6. Requirements for pressure vessels: all pressure parts, especially pressure vessels, shall have inspection reports of pressure safety vessels produced by pressure safety vessel manufacturers.
In addition, the life of the gas booster pump is determined by the frequency of action. Therefore, if the equipment needs to operate for a long time, please explain in the working conditions, and technicians will discuss and decide the type of pump, which will greatly increase the service life of the supercharging equipment. More relevant content will come to our website http://keonnected.com consulting service