While using the gas-liquid supercharging equipment, we need to pay attention to many small details, otherwise problems will easily occur. The following sections will explain some points for you.
1. The current special safety regulations, especially those concerning oil/gas circuit, hydraulic/hydraulic pipeline and pressure vessel, must be observed.
2. Improper use of high-pressure medium may cause damage to gas-liquid supercharging equipment.
3. It is prohibited to change or modify the system (mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic) without authorization, which may cause damage to personnel and the system.
4. Equipment heating is a normal phenomenon, and the gas-liquid booster pump has its own heat dissipation and cooling pipes.
5. During pressurization of gas-liquid pressurizing equipment, irrelevant personnel shall not operate or approach.
6. It shall be confirmed that there is no gas pressure when disassembling and connecting the pipeline. It is prohibited to operate under pressure.
7. The reversing valve of the gas-liquid booster pump shall be replaced regularly according to the frequency of use of the system.
8. The supplied pressurized gas shall be kept high purity and clean.
9. In case of system failure, please contact us in time to solve it, and untrained personnel are not allowed to handle it by themselves.
10. Operators shall carefully read the supporting instructions or go to the manufacturer for technical training.
Pay attention to the above points when purchasing and using gas-liquid supercharging equipment, and most problems will be avoided. Of course, small problems will inevitably occur after a long time of use. At this time, it is necessary to repair the equipment in a timely manner. Please visit our website for relevant information http://keonnected.com Consult!